Complaints and regretted purchases
You who are a private person have 100 days of withdrawal/exchange right when you shop online. This means that you can return unused, undamaged goods with unbroken packaging/seal/technical seal within 100 days from receiving your package.
Companies should investigate the goods in connection with the reception and advertise any errors within a reasonable time. Errors that occur can then be advertised within the warranty period. Otherwise, we refer to the respective manufacturer or service position.
Private person, who utilizes his right of withdrawal, pays the shipping cost of the returned item. In case of errors in the product, we refund the return shipping and what you paid for the injured or incorrectly delivered item provided we cannot send a new item to you within a reasonable time.
- This instruction applies to all types of return request. Return shipping QR code is valid for 5 days and the return must be available to us within these days.
- We will contact you by email as soon as your request has been received and checked.
- Upon return, all products must be returned in original packaging complete with all accessories.
- Remember to always send the product in outer packaging so as not to damage the original package.
- Pack the goods well to avoid damage.
Attach a copy of the return confirmation in the return and send it to us.
Have you regretted your purchase?
You can of course cancel the order even after we have started processing it, but then you need to be aware that a return fee will be charged.
Once we have received your return, we check the condition of the product. We reserve the right to make price deductions if the value of the product is reduced.
Refund and right of withdrawal
We return your money as quickly as possible and no later than 30 days after the item has reached our warehouse.
If we have not received the item, we reserve the right to retain the refund until we receive the goods or documentation that the item is returned.
Note: If the value of the goods has reduced, we reserve the right not to repay the full purchase price. The depreciation is valued, among other things. Based on the following conditions (not exhaustive list):
- The product can no longer be sold as new, e.g. If you have taken off the original packaging.
- You have put the item into use.
- The item has been damaged while you were responsible for it. Please note that it is your responsibility to document the condition of the product eg. with image proof next to it that we receive it.
- You have handled the item in a different way than what is compatible with the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
- You have not followed the restrictions on the right of return that follows from sealing, the type of the product etc.
- Return shipping slip sent at the request of the customer.
The terms of this agreement can be amended with regard to the prevailing Covid 19 pandemic, etc.